Stretching is usually done before and after workout as a way to warm-up and cool down from the heat of the activity. However, stretching in itself can be a proper workout.
People are nowadays running a fast-paced life, and there is very little time to slow down and just let those joints relax.
This is where our Stretch ‘n D–Stress come in.
Destress yourself from a busy day at work with our stretch class and:
- Improve your joint range of motion
- Improve your athletic performance
- Decrease your risk of injury
- Enable your muscles to work most effectively
- Fortify posture
- Enhance blood circulation
- Increase stamina
Stay flexible with us!BOOK NOW!